Statox 560 Gas Detector Self Test with Gas
The Statox 560 might be one of the safest gas detectors at all. Functional safety level 2 – EN 61508 quantifies its low probability of failure on demand.
Furthermore a self test with the target gas assures that a failure – how unlikely ever – will never go unnoticed.
The self test is not only capable detecting a failure, but will also generate a maintenance request alert if necessary. This saves a lot of time for preventive maintenance.
The Statox 560 is in any aspect a state – of – the – art product:
– The new sensor generation features high sensitvity, fast response, low interferences and plug – and play technology.
– The gas generators produce the target gas and thus offer a 100 % proof that all components are in perfect condition.
– The output signals are a 4 – 20 mA analog signal plus 4 open collector outputs for A1, A2, maintenance request and system failure.
– The electronics are well protected in an Ex d housing with window. The self test starts automatically once per day on a programmable schedule, or can be triggered manually with a magnetic pin or by a remote contact in the control room. This feature will safe time when you need it most: In case of an exposure, the sensor must be tested to make sure it has not been poisoned. With a Statox 560 you can do this just with a push of a button!
The magnetic pin is the tool to access the menu in the Ex d housing. Here you can set parameters and perform a prooftest or a calibration.
– The sensor module holds the sensor, the generator cell and a micropump. It is an Ex i module, i. e. for work on this module there is no hot work permit required! The module can be replaced completey by a fresh one which has been calibrated in the shop. This design reduces the work in the field to an absolute minimum.
The Statox offers 100 % safety plus utmost operator convenience!
|Product name:||Statox 560|
|Manufacturer:||COMPUR Monitors GmbH & Co. KG, Weissenseestr. 101, D-81539 Munich|
|Power supply:||24 (16-30) VDC|
|Power consumption:||max. 2.7 W (8.7 W for COCl2) at input voltage ≤ 26 VDC|
|Operating temperature:||to +60°C|
|Storage temperature:||-30°C to +60°C|
|Pressure:||700 to 1300 hPa|
|Humidity:||0% to 99% r. H. (non condensing)|
|Explosion protection:||Ex d ib IIC T4 Gb (at Um = 30 VDC for all connections)|
|EC type examination certificate:||BVS 16 ATEX E 065 X|
|Protection class EN60529:||IP 66 (gas intake IP54)|
|Display:||2 x 16 signs, illuminated|
|Housing:||Cast aluminum epoxide varnish / stainless steel|
|Connections:||10-core cable tail (1 m) or 7-pin eXLink plug|
|Open-Drain-outputs:||2 x alarm, 1 x system failure, 1 x maintenance request|
|Characteristic values max. 30 VDC / 2.5 A|
|SF-Open-Drain- output:||In normal operation active (conductive)|
|0 mA in case of system failure|
|2 or 4 mA in the service mode, programmable|
|Analog output:||4 – 20 mA in the measuring mode|
|22 mA when full scale is exceeded|
|max. burdon: 450 Ohm|
|EMC:||EN 61000-6-4:2007 + A1:2011 / EN 50270:2015 (type 2)|
|Functional safety:||SIL 2 compliant according to IEC 61508:2010|
|Automatic self-test:||every 24 hours, time is selectable|
|Weight:||ca. 4800 g|
|Dimensions:||121 x 294 x 138 mm (W x H x D)|
Statox 560 and two Statox 503 Control Modules
19″ Rack with push – buttons activating the self – test