Statox 560 – Self-Test with Real-Gas
Detection of phosgene COCl2, chlorine Cl2, hydrocyanic acid HCN, carbon monoxide CO, hydrochloric acid HCl, ammonia NH3 or hydrogen sulfide H2S (others on request) at the highest level of security!
Functional safety with SIL2 is a measure of the extremely low probability of failure if necessary. In addition, a self-test with real gas guarantees that a malfunction – no matter how unlikely – does not go unnoticed with this gas warning device.
The maintenance requirement can also be determined with the self-test. This saves a lot of time for inspection rounds.
The Statox 560 is a state-of-the-art product in every respect:
- The new generation of sensors shines with high sensitivity, very fast response, low cross-sensitivities and plug-and-play technology.
- The gas generators produce the gas to be measured during the self-test. This ensures that the sensor works perfectly in terms of measurement technology.
- The output signals are a 4 – 20 mA analog signal plus 4 open collector outputs for A1, A2, maintenance request and system failure.
- The entire electronics are housed in an Ex d housing with a window. The self-test takes place automatically once a day at a programmable time. However, it can also be triggered by hand with a magnetic pen. The self-test can also be started from your control room. This can be done with a separate button or with the Statox 503 control module.
- With the supplied magnetic pen, parameters can be set and various information can be called up. Since the housing does not have to be opened, no fire permit is required.
- The sensor module contains the sensor, the generator cell and a micropump. It is designed in protection class Ex i. No fire permit is required for work on this module. The module can be completely removed and replaced with a new one. This structure reduces the work required in the field to an absolute minimum.
The Statox offers 100 % safety plus at most operator convenience!